CL. Bledsoe is the author of 5 novels including the young adult novel Sunlight, the novels Last Stand in Zombietown and Necro Files: $7.50/hr + Curses; 4 poetry collections: Riceland, _____(Want/Need), Anthem, and Leap Year; and a short story collection called Naming the Animals.
He has been nominated for the Pushcart Prize 8 times, had 2 stories selected as Notable Stories by Story South’s Million Writers Award, had 2 others nominated, and been nominated for Best of the Net twice.
He’s also had a flash story selected for the long list of Wigleaf’s 50 Best Flash Stories award. He blogs at Murder Your Darlings. Bledsoe reviews regularly for Rain Taxi, Coal Hill Review, Prick of the Spindle, Monkey Bicycle, Book Slut, The Hollins Critic, The Arkansas Review, American Book Review, The Pedestal Magazine, and elsewhere. Originally from Arkansas, Bledsoe lives with his wife and daughter in Maryland, where he works as a teacher and college counselor.
- Anthem, Cervena Barva Press, 2009. http://www.thelostbookshelf.com/b.html#CLBledsoe
- Leap Year, Red Ceilings Press, 2011 http://redceilings.blogspot.com/2011/08/leap-year-cl-bledsoe.html
- Tulsa, chapbook, Right Hand Pointing https://sites.google.com/site/rhptulsa/cl-bledsoe
- Goodbye to Noise, chapbook, Right Hand Pointing http://www.righthandpointing.com/bledsoe/
- The Man Who Killed Himself in My Bathroom, chapbook, Ten Pages Press. http://tenpagespress.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/the-man-who-killed-himself-in-my-bathroom-by-cl-bledsoe/
- Sunlight, Etopia Press, 2010 Necro-Files: $7.50/hr + Curses,
- Last Stand In Zombietown, Damnation Books, 2012.